Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Check out others in this series

A town girl soaking in the country air
     When I began the 30 days of a Town Girl Touched by the Farming Life, I mentioned it was part of a challenge issued by Holly Spangler, and I gave a link to her web site.  However, I have failed to mention it again.  So, do a couple of things:

     1.  Visit Holly's blog today to see what she is talking about (antibiotics in animals--considering all the facts) and then scroll down to find links to her other topics.

     2.  Scroll down even farther to take a look at all the blogs participating in this challenge.  I have not had the time in the last couple of weeks to read any of them, but I want to get back to it soon.  I found some interesting--but not always agreeing with each other--perspectives, views, and lifestyles.  They are worth a look.  If you make a comment, tell that Gayla from Touching Families sent you.  :-)

     Come back later today for my entry for today.  As a warning, I have not been getting my blogs posted until 11:00 at night, but you can always read them the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment