Sunday, December 2, 2012

Welcome to December 1, 2012


            "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."  Has the Christmas spirit touched your family yet?  My husband and children have put up multiple, decorated trees, and lights.  It is beautiful.  Then I got a surprise last night. 

            My married daughter, her husband, and little boy made a surprise visit to our house last night.  Well, it was a surprise to half of us.  She called to make sure we would be home before making the three- to four-hour trip.  My husband and half the kids were home.  They all conspired to keep it a secret, and amazingly, they succeeded.  It was a wonderful surprise.  Then my other adult twin's boyfriend was able to join us as well.  Having all my kids and their families (or special people) is wonderful.  I know it will not be able to happen as much as I would like, but it is wonderful.

            How has this time of the year touched your family so far?



**If you were following my 30-Day Farm Theme Series, it might appear to you that I just entered my last three days today.  Well, it does not just appear to be true; it is true.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment