Thursday, December 27, 2012

26 Expressions of Love & Kindness Plus 1


            In conjunction with the 26 Acts of Kindness trend honoring the memory of those slain at Sandy Hook Elementary School, I am going to dedicate my blog to 26 Expressions of Love and Kindness Plus 1 beginning January 1, 2013.  What a perfect way to start a new year!

            Instead of making personal New Year's Resolutions you may or may not keep, let's look at practical ideas that we can do to put a damper on the insanity and depravity in our world (see my blog on Dec. 27 and Dec. 28 for more comments).  I hope YOU will join me with your ideas. 

            If you have a blog and will like to participate, put a link to your blog in the comment section below.  Maybe before this officially begins I will figure out how to make it possible for you to add an icon to link to your first page of the series.  If you have a link to a site that tells me how to do that, please post it in my comment section below, too.  If I do not get the icon links figured out, I will copy links to your blogs at the bottom of my entry on January 1.

            If you have a blog and are going to participate (including putting a link to your blog on my page), I ask one thing from you.  Please put a link on your blog referring back to my January 1 entry on each day that you participate. 

            One more thing:  the 26 Expressions of Love and Kindness Plus 1 will start on January 1, skip all the Sundays, and end on January 31, which is a total of 27 days or 26 days + 1 day.  I just want to tell you this ahead of time, so you do not think I simply forgot to write on Sundays.

            I am looking forward to this.  Now let's all put our thinking caps on!

No comments:

Post a Comment