Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Winner Is . . . But You Can Be a Winner, Too

      The winner of this cute little purse is Lobela with her post on December 5.  I have contacted her by email and will be sending out her prize this week.  

     To find my winner this time, I used Random.org.  This was much easier than my old way of cutting up little pieces of paper for each entry and randomly drawing a name.  I only learned about this simple, helpful tool this week.  I have so much to learn about blogging!

HOWEVER, you can still get a little something for yourself.

     If you want to get a cute number like this (or something different), go to www.hyenacart.com/TwiceIsNice.  But in celebration of Give-A-Gift, the creative talent behind Twice Is Nice will give you a 15% discount if you enter the code JOLLY12 at the checkout. It's that easy!  Merry Christmas!




       By the way, shouldn't we be saying Merry Christmas everywhere we go and writing it on everything we write everyday in December?  

     Merry Christmas.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment