- To enter, just leave a comment saying (1) "I want to win," and (2) any topic or current event I could use in my blog.
- Followers get a bonus entry. (If you are a follower, be sure to tell me in your comment) If you are not a follower yet, then just click if you want and become one before you enter!
- I will randomly choose one winner after the contest closes.
- This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only (sorry!).
- The giveaway will close Friday, May 25th, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (or 7:00 p.m. Central time).
- Be sure to check out Sew Mama Sew to see the rest of the giveaways.
- Then check back this weekend to see who the winner is!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Win a Beautiful Necklace. . .
Who loves freebies? Me, me, me! Who is a pro at adding special offers, links, and photos to a blog? That would NOT be me. Not knowing exactly how to do something has not always stopped me in the past, so for your sake—to get something wonderful for free—I will not let it stop me now.
My daughter Georgia led me to the Sew Mama Sew web site, which has started a Giveaway Day. Unfortunately, I missed the official day because I had not even told anyone I had started a blog until then, but the fine print says it really lasts all week! That's good news for you and me.
You will be glad to know that my prize was handmade by my daughter Bethany rather than me. She inherited her dad's artistic talent and hand painted this attractive pendant, which looks heavy but is very light weight. Bethany had so many beautiful choices that it was hard to decide. Luckily, I settled on this blue and white swirl design hoping it would be more versatile for an unknown winner's wardrobe. By the way, this "ocean" pendant hangs on a sparkling chain with a claw hook clasp. You will love it!
Now, the important details: